What safety measures are you taking when you re-open?
– We have limited our capacity and spaced out the tables to ensure we can all obey social distancing
– We are running cashless until further notice.
– All of our menus will be disposable for the foreseeable future (online ordering platform coming soon)
– We’ve introduced hand sanitiser stations at the entrance, inside the venue as well as the exit.
– We’ve introduced floor signage to help direct you safely around the venue (one entry, one exit) and clear signage throughout to remind guests of social distancing and hygiene practices
– All of our team members have received extensive Health & Safety training and we’ll be deep cleaning our venue even more regularly and keeping key touch points clean during service.
Our staff’s wellbeing is crucial to us – we look after them so that they can look after you. There are various steps we’re taking at the moment to ensure they are looked after. All staff have been bought face masks to wear on public transport or back of house in the pub. We do health checks every day and continue to support staff members who are more vulnerable on a case-by-case basis.
As with our staff we want you to feel as relaxed and content as possible at The Black Dog. That may mean you have requests that reflect your own view of risks i.e. disposable menus, cutlery or cups etc. As with any reasonable customer request you should feel free to ask and we will do whatever we can to make you feel comfortable during your visit.
Am I required to wear face covering in the venue?
No, however it is recommended by the government that face covering is worn in enclosed public spaces where social distancing isn’t possible and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
Do I need to book?
We do recommend that bookings are made in advance, we will be accepting a limited number of walk-in’s dependant on venue availability. Please note lead booker will be required to leave full contact details in order to be able to dine with us.
Can I come for drinks only?
We’re keen for you to still be able to enjoy a drink during your time at the Black Dog, but while social distancing is in place, we’re going to serve those at your table. Please note only limited number of tables are available for pre-booked Drinking Parties. With delicious options on our menu we encourage our guests to dine with us.
What happens if I am running late?
Please be aware we can only hold booked areas for 15 minutes and after this time it will be made available to other customers. If you’re running a bit behind schedule, give us a call on 0207 735 4440 and we’ll see what we can do.
What happens if I need to cancel a booking?
We kindly request that you let us know ASAP of your inability to attend – Ideally no later than 24h before the booking takes place. There is no charge for cancellation of the booking, but we would appreciate if you could let us know asap so we can welcome as many diners as possible back to our venue.
Make An Enquiry
Any Questions. Please feel free to contact us.